New Patient Registration
Please arrive at your appointment 10 - 15 minutes before your appointment. You will be required to fill in a new patient form and may asked to fill in a web-based survey for Dr Kumar's ongoing research projects. This survey will also allow Dr Kumar to track your progress through your post-operative rehabilitation.
When you come for your first appointment, please remember to bring:
- Medicare or Veterans' Affairs card
- Referral from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Health fund membership card
- X-rays and any other scans
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from your therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
If you are unable to attend your appointment or need to reschedule, please contact the office as soon as possible so alterative arrangements can be made for you and so that your appointment can be offered to another patient.
Jai recognises that your time is valuable and makes every effort to keep to schedule. There are situations, however, where emergencies arise or patients require more time and attention and your understanding is appreciated.